A 10-hour adventure where you can savor the top attractions of the Zakopane region – quad bikes and the rafting trip to the Dunajec River. Wild and unique mountain river that rises between the rocky mountain peaks. The double seats quads are the perfect vehicle for a day trip for two people. During the 10-long-hour trip, the participants will reach Sromowce – a village 60 km faraway from Zakopane, where the rafting starts. Also possible to have traditional, wooden rafts.
– training and tour Guide,
– Protective suit – mud and rain-flaps
– Insurance – reduce responsibility for the quad to the amount of 1000 PLN
– Pick up & drop off from the hotel in Zakopane
– Meeting 20-30 min before the planned start
– All prices already include VAT (tax).
– Every Participant is obligated to have a valid driving licence, passport, or ID.
– Driver bears responsibility for driven quad’s damages up to 10000PLN.
- quad riding training
- driving on roads and off-road routes
- arrival at the place where rafting starts
- change of passenger with driver
- return to the base